Mosaic Institute “Young Mosaicer” volunteers are an important part of our organization. In addition to serving as Ambassadors for the Mosaic Institute’s vision and values, they form a team that supports our initiatives and regularly contribute to the work of the Mosaic Institute.
Young Mosaicers will also join our Preferred Invite List, and will be included in a number of Mosaic Institute events.
Generally, Young Mosaicers are young people who have participated in Mosaic’s programming or young adults/students interested in contributing as a volunteer to the Mosaic Institute.
At this time, we are only able to review applications from individuals in or around the Greater Toronto Area.
“Young Mosaicer” Volunteer Terms of Reference
- Aligned with the mission, vision and a values of the Mosaic Institute
- Willing to act as an Ambassador for the Mosaic Institute
- Young adult (generally 18-35 years of age)
Young Mosaicers will receive invitations to specific events, and will be contacted when the Mosaic Institute has initiatives or opportunities to which they could contribute.
The initiative can involve assistance with a particular event, or a long-term commitment. The details and time commitment of volunteer opportunities will be mutually determined.
Young Mosaicers will serve for a term of one (1) year. At the end of their term, they will be invited to discuss renewing for another term with the Mosaic Institute.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative and logistical support for Mosaic Institute operations, including events, fundraising, programming and research;
- Contributing to the Mosaic Institute’s print and digital communications; and
- Attending events and acting as Ambassadors of the Institute.
If you are interested in joining the Young Mosaicer team, please: